"[B]lacks in Chicago are the most isolated racial group in the nation’s 20 largest cities, according to a Tribune analysis of 2008 population estimates. To truly integrate Chicago, 84 percent of the black or white population would need to change neighborhoods.”
My brother received the DVD set of Band of Brothers for Christmas. I watch the first 2 so far and I am hooked. I was in awe of the scenes of the invasion of Normandy. I am glad I didn’t watch it when it was on HBO because waiting to see what happens would have killed me. I know that sounds funny since we know what happened, but you know what I mean.
Was fun as hell. The homies hit me up we had a barbecue with carne asada,burgers,hot dogs, some bomb ass camarones aguachile that i practically ate all by myself, jaiba, and some rice that went bad and we had to feed to the dogs.
We had 2 GreyGoose bottles, 1 Skyy, 1 UV blueberry, 1 Malibu, 1 Hypnotiq, 1 Jimador, 1 Buchanan’s, 1 Jagermeister and i dont remember the rest.
A 24 of Coronas and a 24 of Dos Equis.
Plus a cd case full of Antonio Aguilar, and Vicente Fernandez.
And the Dark Knight movie.
Equals a hell of a badass night.
So this is Christmas in Cali? Sounds like a good time. Invita next time.
Write a post on your blog telling your readers SEVEN things about yourself they are not very likely to know (through the blog specifically or people in general might not know) about you!
1) Most people know I have a big family, but they don’t know the extent. I come from a family of 5 siblings, over 30 immediate aunts and uncles and over 50 FIRST cousins and countless others. Needless to say, Mexicans have big families.
2) I love church music due to my catholic school upbringing. On Eagle’s Wings is my jam.
4) I am a passionate person. I love with my whole heart. The downside is I can also hate just as passionately (see #4).
3) I become very violent if someone threatens those that I love. Like, go to my dark place and lose sight of the light, kind of violent.
4) I tell good stories, but it usually requires me to exaggerate the truth a little.
5) I cannot watch people in embarrassing/awkward situations on TV. I change the channel and everyone hates me for it. I could never watch The Office, because from what I hear, that is what makes up the entire show.
6) My voice grows louder when I am nervous. I think it is some kind of over-compensation type of thing.
7) I am 27 years old and have never had a driver’s license.